Get Leads In Business Networking Groups
She shared the do’s and don’ts for finding leads at business networking groups.
Each CFS Radio is available at the CFS home business radio page (always FREE) 24/7 for 2 weeks.
Cash Flow Show Club members get every radio show in its entirety within 24 hours of each live event, a monthly conversation with Deb and are enrolled in the Bookings University!
Business Networking Group Don’ts:
Going to business networking groups for leads is #30 on our list of direct sales bookings ideas.
- Don’t Go With The Wrong Mindset – If you are desperate it is pointless.
- The Wrong Mindset #2 – If you go to get rather than to give, it won’t work.
- Don’t Take A Friend – Seems like a good idea – right? Wrong!
- Don’t Be Disorganized & Unprepared – Have a plan and take notes!
- It’s NOT a numbers game – The key is quality not quantity.
DO’s For Business Networking Groups:
Business networking groups can be a gold mine for your business! Get out your shovel, make a plan and come dig for great leads with me!
- Have The Right Mindset – Seek to serve.
- The Right Mindset #2 – Expect the best results.
- Pick Your Group – Find one or two groups to build relationships in.
- Be Interested, Not Interesting – Everyone’s favorite topic of discussion is themselves.
- When Appropriate Ask for Help and Be Specific – Paint a picture of exactly who you are looking for.
If I am going to take the time to fix my hair and put on makeup and go to a networking event, I don’t want to waste the effort – or the makeup!Robin Corbin, Independent Consultant Arbonne
Robin is a wife, mom, health nut and entrepreneur! She spent 20 years in public relations and worked her way up the corporate ladder but got tired of having a boss, fighting traffic and more importantly – never seeing her family and never getting ahead.
After discovering Arbonne International, Robin has been driving the company car – a white Mercedes Benz – for the last 10 ½ years.