74 Ways To Find Direct Sales Bookings (Formerly 63)Posted by Deb Bixler
Originally 63 ways to find bookings, this page is constantly growing!
How To Get Bookings – Not At The Show
There probably are more than 74 ways to find leads outside of your shows but this was all I could think of today. If you have a direct sales booking idea not listed here please add it in the comment section at the end of the post!
It is essential that every direct sales business owner has multiple systems to generate a continuous supply of direct sales business leads.
This list should give you some good ideas.
If you need more ideas you may want to check out these pages as well:
- This page discusses more about how to get bookings for home parties.
- The Direct Sales Bookings University is part of the Cash Flow Show Elite Direct Selling Training Club. It includes detailed video training on all of these direct sales booking ideas.
Direct Sales Leads For ALL Business Models
If your direct sales business does not do home party shows, please do not rule yourself out.
These booking ideas are a great way to find leads for any business and will work in all companies!
74 Direct Sales Bookings
Please add YOUR direct sales booking tips in the comment section below because I know that there are MORE ways than this to get bookings!
- Realtors, mortgage broker, home remodeling gifts
- Home owners organization clubhouse shows
- Bingo: donate gifts to fill basket bingo
- Provide a bi monthly informative newsletter that brings value to your customers and contacts
- Use your catalog not your business card
- Have an open house (but call it a practice show) & invite everyone you meet for 3 weeks before the show (get follow-up numbers)
- Leave old catalogs in waiting rooms all over town
- Attend fairs, expos, food festivals as a guest and network with the vendors
- Start your own local TV show on Community Access TV or a YouTube Channel – or both!
- Hang posters on community bulletin boards
- Send a press release out once a month
- Change hair, nail, spa salons every time you go
- Hold a transition party when the catalog changes: open your products at the show
- Tell the HO if you are bilingual
- Do video tape shows, instead of catalog shows
- Hold A WOW Party: Within One Week everyone knows what they are doing next week!
- Put up fish bowls/prize drawings at businesses
- Teach classes at the gym, grocery store, doctor
- Run for public office and meet TONS of potential hosts!
- Offer yourself as a FREE public speaker
- Swap business services with other businesses or consultants
- Attend fairs, expos, food festivals as a vendor
- Hang out at the (kitchen tool, makeup, toy, etc.) aisle at your local department store
- Join a Chamber and take advantage of all the membership benefits
- Visit Chamber of Commerce networking events as a guest
- Get a book at the Chamber of Commerce for non-profit organizations
- Don’t forget special interest or small town Chambers for all of the above: Become a Chamber hopper!
- Join network marketing support groups
- Visit networking support groups as a guest (a different one each month)
- Offer your services at the community center, Spanish center, etc.
- Set up a table on neighborhood yard sale days
- Bring cookies -You always get what you want when you bring cookies
- Offer business luncheon shows
- Strike up conversations at McDonald’s play land, parks
- Ask for referrals for/from other services
- Do fun-raiser shows in front of the grocery store
- Talk to schools, fund-raisers, catalog in teachers lounge, show before PTA meeting
- Put displays at bridal locations
- Promote kids birthday parties (you are the entertainment)
- Help the girl/boy scouts get badges
- Take your office with you everywhere (people will see you working and ask)
- Soccer/sport tail gate parties
- Give out gift cards or contact info on Halloween with the candy
- Include your contact information on the back of your Christmas/holiday cards
- Run a weekly/monthly/quarterly prize drawing and invite people you meet out and about to join
- Carry little gift bags everywhere you go to hand out (always get contact info when you give a gift)
- Stop at every car wash/bake sale fund-raiser; buy something then ask about their cause
- Follow up with every customer using a customer centric customer care script
- Contact churches, advertise in church bulletin, fund-raisers
- Offer your demo services at stores, gyms or other related businesses to provide value to them
- Take your product with you to events whenever possible.
- Advertise in football or music programs, alumni newsletters
- Trade home parties with other consultants in other companies
- Trade services/referrals with other companies consultants by handing out each others mini-brochures
- Contact colleges for opportunity events
- Contact past purchasers about appropriate upcoming specials based on their past purchase
- Pamper a business Day at your bank, dentist, any business
- Go to sports events and connect with the band booster clubs
- Tape your grocery list to a catalog to go shopping with
- Schedule your own shows in restaurants or bars for fund-raisers, multiple hosts or just for fun (Motorcycle clubs love bar shows!)
- Have custom note cards made with your business info on the back (or use a service for sending cards that customizes them for your business)
- Move into new neighborhoods by offering a get to know the neighbor residential community show
- Offer “last week of school” teacher shows to celebrate all the teachers who have a birthday, baby shower or wedding over the Summer
- Offer entertainment workshops or fundraisers to apartment complexes
- Hold a customer appreciation New Year’s party or holiday party the last week or the first week of the year
- Ask the manager of apartment complexes or condo communities if you can distribute fliers
- Hook up with the local welcome “wagon” and put something in their basket (It is not called that any more but many communities have one)
- Join a business referral club like Meet Up groups
- Offer entertainment workshops or fundraisers to condo – resident groups
- Offer entertainment workshops or fundraisers to employee relations committees (all hospitals have them)
- If your company allows it use FaceBook, Twitter and LinkedIn, Pinterest (all social sites) use them consistently… they really work!
- If your company allows it, start a blog to share about your products, opportunity and services. Why Blog?
- Brand your car with a magnet or a decal and be loud and proud in a roving billboard!
- Take one idea from this list of direct sale bookings ideas and implement a new 1 or 2 each week in a strategic action plan
Want More Information On These Direct Sales Bookings Techniques?
The Elite Direct Selling Training Club includes the Direct Sales Bookings University which goes into extensive detail on all of these booking ideas.
You deserve a solid show schedule and utilizing all of the resources available will get you there.
Add Your Insight On How To Book Parties For Direct Sales!
I am sure that I missed a few ideas on how to book parties…. This list used to be only 63 direct sales booking ideas!
If you can think of any please add them below!
With 74 ways to find bookings (I am sure we will add more) there is no reason not to have enough business because there really are UNLIMITED home party plan bookings out there….
Are you willing to go out and get them?
Like this post?
Join the RSS feed and get an email every time we post a new article. We add 3 new home party training articles per week.