Fall Party Themes A – Z List
This post on Fall party themes is the last season to be covered in our A – Z series of seasonal theme ideas for your home parties.
When you run a couple of theme parties each month that interchange both monthly and seasonally you will create a level of urgency and excitement that keeps your hosts booking more parties!
Fall Party Themes
What Fall party themes have you run?
Share them in the comment section of this post at the end of the article.
Photo: Middlebrook, VA
Print the full sized image of the Fall theme party list.
(PC: Right click then save | Mobile: Click and hold)
Fall Party Themes
Run your Fall party themes any way you want! Just be creative but here are some ideas we had:
- X-Rated using the old British film classification system meant one involving adult or horror content. It is an X-cuse (sorry, excuse) to trot out your best worst zombie impression so make it a X-rated zombie party!
- The Hors d’oeuvres Party can be a potluck… everyone bring their favorite holiday hors d’ oeuvre and the recipe.
- The Secret Envelope Party – Make up your own rules here but everyone gets an envelope as they arrive… Some get a gift, some get free shipping, others get a party date plus a bigger gift. Put all the party booking gifts in a pink or blue envelope so that they can trade out if they don’t want to have a party. Offer incentives at different times throughout the show to trade envelopes. In the end, the option is to open your envelope or not, but if you open a booking envelope you are obligated to host a party.
- Another one similar to Secret Envelope is the Minute To Win It Fall Theme Party. Create some envelopes with various prizes and have one-minute auctions throughout your event.
- Football Theme Party – Wear your favorite team jersey and support your team as they start their season this fall.
- The World Map Fall theme could have an opportunity component. Ask everyone to bring a picture from their Summer vacation.
- The Bonfire Bonanza does not have to be outside. You could use a real bonfire, a fireplace or even decorate with fall campfire crafts and then serve s’mores!
- It’s Fall Y’all: Simple to decorate with a palette of burnt orange and fall colors. Serve seasonal foods and beverages and ask everyone to bring a pretty leaf!
- Oktoberfest: Join us for beer, brats and fun!
- The Great Pumpkin: Make pumpkin patch dirt cups, a giant watermelon ice bucket with wines or beer in it and ask the guests to bring a pumpkin to decorate with markers.
A new Fall party theme will give your guests an exciting and fun way to set their party apart from the one they booked from.
Plan a new theme idea or two each month so that your parties are always fresh!