How To Get Daytime Party Bookings (Or Anytime)
A recent email came in from one of the Direct Sales Recruiting University students asking how to get daytime party bookings.
If you have a question you want answered (on any topic) just add it to the comments on any post or email me at: Deb@DebBixler.com
This is the response I sent to Karen:
Hi Karen, That is a good question. I am sure you can get bookings at anytime of day you want when you put your focus on it.
Focus On Daytime Party Bookings & Get Daytime Party Bookings!
If you focus on what you want you will get it, so focus on daytime party bookings to get them.
Who is the ideal customer for a daytime booking?
- Stay At Home Moms
- WAHM’s (Work At Home Moms)
- Mennonites And Amish women
- Secretarial Luncheons/Workshops
- Home Schoolers
- Fundraisers For Schools
- Teacher After Schools Shows
I thought of those off the cuff but I am sure you get the point.
I included Mennonite and Amish women because I had a team member whose entire business was daytime shows with Amish and Mennonites even though she was not one herself.
Make A List: The Ideal Daytime Party Hostess
Make a list of your ideal daytime show hostess or host. They could be individuals or organizations. The list above is a good starter list and I am sure there are more. After that just start to figure out how to target them.
Mention At Parties For The WAHM & SAHM
I would also mention at every home show that you present that your specialty is WAHM or SAHM home parties or after school fundraiser programs or whatever one you can make a nice sprinkle from that would generate interest based on the audience in front of you.
- Teachers After School Fundraiser Party: If you are in a room with 10 teachers you would sprinkle your one-liner about fund-raiser parties or the party for celebrating bridal/engagements or weddings of teachers after school.
- WAHM or SAHM Home Parties: If you have a party full of SAHM’s be sure to drop your sprinkle about the brunch show for when the toddlers are sleeping or how you have a workshop for home schoolers that can be part of the school day.
Create a sprinkle for each niche that you are targeting and start to sprinkle them everywhere you go to generate interest, not just at the parties but everywhere in conversions.
Hang Out With Ideal Daytime Party Host
Hang out with your ideal daytime party host.
Join groups where your idea daytime party client hangs out. Develop workshops, themes, party concepts that meet their needs. Become a part of the groups that you want to serve!
I am sure you can schedule shows at anytime of the day, you just need to focus on what you want and target it!
Focus on what you want. Prepare your calendar and go for it!!