Organize Parking Lot Trunk Show
A unique and innovative direct sales bookings idea shared by Dawn Mulvey is to organize a parking lot trunk show!
When you are growing your business a step outside of your comfort zone to try this technique of getting your name out there should be a no brainer!
Impromptu Trunk Show For Leads
The very root of direct selling is in the traveling trunk show business….
A sales event for showing merchandise to potential customers, a trunk show is where direct selling started!
Dawn started doing parking lot shows when she switched companies because her former Company closed. The primary focus has been to get her name out, grow her email list and to book shows.
Since trying this new method of meeting people (over the Winter) she added about 30 names to her email list and booked 2 home parties.
She now plans to do more events and is looking forward to warmer weather and increase Spring results.
- Do you want to grow your business?
- Have you run out of hostesses?
- Have you moved your business to a new town where you do not know anyone?
These are all great reasons to host a trunk show!
What’s A Trunk Show?
Simply set up your display in your trunk and open the trunk in parking lots that have a good bit of traffic like the local shopping center, a busy doctor’s office, or anywhere there are people!
This is what you need:
- A simple product display (in your trunk)
- Lots of catalogs to pass out (make sure your info is on them)
- Prize drawing slips to collect their information (everyone is a winner when they host a show)
- Anything you normally take when displaying at a vendor event/show
Dawn Says: Step out of your comfort zone and introduce yourself and your company. I do the same at a trunk show as I do at a vendor event…. and the trunk show is free!Dawn Mulvey, Signature HomeStyles