Fall Direct Selling Ideas
People are more active in general during the Fall and the party plan business is no different.
Attendance at home party plan shows is higher in the Fall. People tend to be more likely to spend money in the Fall as well. It is a great time for home parties so make the most out of every show.
These direct selling ideas will boost your sales this Fall.
(Photo Taken At Mulberry Gap, GA By Deb)
Direct Selling Ideas To Increase Sales At Parties
Here are some quick tips to increase your Fall income:
- Talk about gift certificates. If you never talk about gift certificates, you will never sell them. If your company does not have a company-wide gift certificate, then create your own. Gift certificates can be a high ticket item.
- Mention Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa NOW! Even in late September you should start planting seeds about the holiday gift ideas. It is never too early to point out the upcoming gift giving seasons.
- Talk about products in groupings. Chances are you have groups of products that you can discuss as a group and create desire for everything in the product group. Show the higher end of the group as the guest will buy down but will not buy up.
- Show and point out gifts that split. You may have a set of 3 in a package for $27. Point out that this set is perfect for splitting into smaller gifts. How many under $10 gifts do you need? This is perfect for teachers, office grab bags, hostess gifts or last minute drop-in gift giving. Buy the set for $27 and you have 3 beautiful $9.00 gifts that anyone would love to receive!
- Always offer multiple uses for each item. If you have an item that is perfect for kids taking lunch to school and that is all you say about it, then if your guests do not have kids, they will stop listening. It is probably perfect for teenagers, husbands, senior citizens and kids, so point out a use that applies to all your shoppers by suggesting as many different applications for your item as possible.
- Point out how many items you have under $15. We have over 120 items under $15 so if you are always looking for good shopping value, this catalog is the place to look.
- Use “done deal” word choices. Say; “When you have this in your home…” Not IF. Say, “This items will…” Not you COULD…. Always use word choices that act as if it is a done deal.
Share Your Direct Selling Idea In The Comments!
Do you have another direct selling idea to increase sales in the Fall? Please share it below!
These direct selling ideas are part of the Cash Flow Show party plan sales training program that this site is named after.
The program teaches party plan consultants how to increase sales at their home shows.
When you put a few simple systems into place you are guaranteed to create a successful income working from home.
The CFS program WILL increase your home show sales! Available by MP3 or hard copy CDs.