Do An Awesome Party Show Tally!
The topic on this episode (July 27, 2016) of the Cash Flow Show Radio was hostess coaching for bookings online and off.
Every home party should have sales and bookings before the show, during the show and after the show!
On this segment of the Radio show we discussed how to generate more sales and bookings after the show.
Coaching for after the show happens the day of the show after the guests leave and before you leave!
It is your job to inspire your hostess to new levels and bookings!
Your show tally is the accounting of the events which took place at the show. Do one for both live and online events!
Go over the host benefit package the night of the show!
The Party Show Tally
The party show tally is the explanation of the show benefits which your host has already earned as well as levels which they could still achieve.
The key to orders and bookings after the show is orders before the show and a fun successful party…. you cannot stop a moving train!!
When you put time, focus and energy into getting the sales rolling along before and during the show, immediately after the party is the time to capitalize on the momentum.
Your host already circulated books, told all her friends and relatives about the show, she just had fun at the show, so while she/he is into it, still excited and the wheels are rolling, go over the tally or benefit package and keep the motivation high.
Motivate your host to higher levels by showing her/him what is possible!!
Motivate them to continue to gather orders and achieve higher sales.
- The money: When going over the tally cover this first because it is basically a negative. Give her/him the checks or explain how the final payment is going to work, etc. and put it in writing for you and for the host.
- List the future shows scheduled as well as the people who said they might be interested in hosting a show. Explain that she may like to contact them before the closing date and encourage them to pick their date. Tell her you will give them a follow up call also.
- An itemization of the show benefits will be listed in 3-4 columns. Point out what the benefits are now and what they will be in 3-4 higher levels. Lay it out so that the host can see the benefit package three levels to four levels up from the current level.
- The show closing appointment date: Pick a date. Let the host see you write it on the calendar and then write it on the show tally.
- The tally should also include how much they would have made had they been the consultant.
Use Show Tally To Inspire Host
Sitting down with your hostess after the guests have left and going over her benefits as well as the benefits of the higher levels will incentivize her to gather more orders.
This is part of the Create A Cash Flow Show party plan sales presentation system.
The goal is to inspire the host to higher levels.
Let’s say that the show is at $480.
When going over the benefit package explain what she/he will get at that level and then say, “At the $500 level you will get…… we will not close the show until you get there, you can easily get one more order”.
Then say “if I were you, though, I would shoot for the $600 level – with all those catalogs you have out, it will not be a problem for you to hit $600.” Then say: And at the $700 level you will get….. that is certainly within reach….. Do you have enough catalogs? When would you like to talk next week to wrap this up?”
When you act as if it is normal to collect orders after the show and everyone does it, then it will be normal and everyone will do it.
You can even take the time to put together a list with the host of who they are going to get back with if you want and remember: do not be stingy with your books.
At this point also, if your company pays you a commission on what the host buys at a discount or at half price, then be sure to encourage taking advantage of the awesome discounts for future gift-giving needs.
Make a big deal about picking a date to close the show.
Select a date that is about 4-5 days away, write it on the show tally and write it in your calendar.
Take a picture of the show tally for your records and give her the original of the tally.
It takes 3 parts to have a $1000 show: before the party, during the party and after the party.