Last night on the Cash Flow Show – Direct Sales Radio we had a totally listener’s topic show!
There were a wide variety of callers from many different companies each that had a unique topic and question.
The fan’s questions that we covered before the first break included:
- Joan G Chandler with Princess House asked: How do you recommend that you stay in contact during the holidays with your hostesses who have January shows scheduled?
- Gwen Marie Cleck of Jordan Essentials brought up the topic of party plan consultants who start 2 direct sales companies and asked Deb her opinion on the practice.
|You can listen to the first set here and/or check the schedule to listen to the full show which will broadcast daily through 12/22/13.
Listen To The Full “Stump Deb Bixler” Show
During the balance of the show we covered other consultant questions.
Many of the questions are discussed in articles on the blog. As promised those related articles are linked below. Other topics covered during the balance of the show included:
- How to recruit business builders?
This was a really good question…. The answer is to NOT act like ‘anyone can do it’.
Part of the Direct Sales Recruiting University, consultant interviews are a fact finding process. When you ask the right questions and give the answers that indicate that some work is involved you will bring in better consultants. (Julie Snowgren, Jordan Essentials)
- What is the best way to promote business for the months following the holiday?
This was a tough question because there is no short answer. But understanding that EVERY month is a great month to host a show is key.
Often we are our own worst enemies because we believe people won’t want to spend the money when in fact people are always rushing to the stores for a good sale right after the holidays. You can book a year round business! (LaShanta Magnusson, Discovery Toys)
- What do you do when you are in a slump?
This topic is very personal to each individual. I sometimes just need to take a break, whether it be a vacation, day off or just a short walk. Often finding a new coach, mentor or educator is the answer to breaking out of a slump. (Kim Thompson-Pinder, MLM Online Expert)
- What do you do when all the guests are at the show before you and sort of disrupting the set up process (and also take a cigarette break in the middle of the show)?
LOL – There is no real answer to this and I am not really sure that it was a question at all….. A consultant who has taken the time to script out the various parts of the show such as the party open or close is always going to be able to go with the flow! An expert presenter may feel off balance but still pulls off a great show!
We give Sandy Kreps of The Scentsy Family) the “You Stumped Deb Award”!
Listen to the full show by downloading the ‘wsRadio’ app and/or go to the host page to check the home business radio schedule of broadcasts or listen online through 12/22/13.