How To Create Desire: Sprinkle
When you sprinkle your conversations with the value of your party plan business, whether it be about products, the opportunity or hosting a show, you will create desire and attract people that want what your business offers.
Having a successful home business is not about pushing people into doing business with you, it is about sprinkling what you have to offer in a conversational manner so that you are creating desire everywhere you go!
How To Create Desire
That is what attraction marketing is…. sprinkling little bits of information into your everyday conversations in such a way that people become aware of the value of your party plan business, then they are attracted to you!
Business Sprinkles For Personal Conversations
Once you get good at starting a conversation when out and about it is time to start sprinkling the benefits of your business into those conversations.
Some examples how to create desire by sprinkling your business into your personal conversations are:
- When you sister asks what you did last weekend: “I had so much fun at MyFantasticCompany party… it was a theme show and the ladies were such a hoot, what did you do on your day off?”
- When someone asks where you are going on vacation: “This year, MyFantasticCompany is paying my way to Cancun, Jack is really excited about renewing our wedding vows on the beach…. what are your vacation plans?”
- You neighbor’s kid is going on a field trip: “I am blessed to have been able to go as the chaperone for all of the field trips that Lisa’s class took, since I am working at home now. It is such fun… have you ever tried chaperoning one of the trips?”
Benefits Are How To Create Desire
Your home party plan business has value.
You do not need to push people into doing business with you. Notice how each sprinkle does not go for the close?
Just sprinkle the benefits of your business and always use the 10 second rule then end in a question that puts the focus back on them. When you carry on conversations that show the value of your business you will begin to get questions that give you permission to ask for the “close”.
Personal Conversation Becomes Business Lead
When you practice attraction marketing a personal conversation can turn into a business lead.
The “close” is not always the same. It may be asking for contact information or giving contact information, dating a show or just follow up later. You know that you are doing a good job of sprinkling in your conversations when you start to hear things like:
- How many people do you have to invite to a MyFantasticCompany party?
- How does the XYZ theme show work?
- Was your vacation really free?
Those types of questions are the “window” of opportunity. They are permission to switch from a personal conversation to a business mode. Attraction marketing is permission based marketing!