Don’t Throw Leads In The Trash!
With everyone working from home always looking for more leads it is amazing that many distributors actually throw leads in the trash!
Signs You Throw Leads In The Trash
I am sure that you are thinking….
Of course not!! NO – I never throw leads in the trash!!
Below are a few signs that you DO in fact waste business leads.
You are throwing leads away when you:
- Don’t qualify leads as you get them at a vendor event.
- Don’t follow up after your vendor events within 48 hours.
- Allow guests that have already said that they want to host a show to say “call me.” (Read how to get the date on the calendar!)
- Don’t do thank you calls after each party.
- Don’t do out of the box calls for all your guests.
- Do not prioritize business cards as you get them at networking events.
- Don’t do business follow up calls within 48 hours.
- Do not return voice mail messages within 6 – 12 hours.
- Don’t check your emails twice daily!
- Don’t stay in touch with your clients after the sale!
Those are only a few of the signs that you are throwing away business leads.
Don’t Waste Leads! ACT Fast!
Successful business people utilize and follow every lead to the end immediately and quickly! When you let business leads get cold, you might as well just throw them away as soon as you get them!