Your Legitimate Business Reason?
Do you have a legitimate business reason for reaching out to your lead?
If you do not, then you are spamming!
What Is Your Legitimate Business Reason?
When you have a legitimate business reason to make a cold call, a marketing email or a business text then you have a much better chance of success with your lead.
You also increase your odds of getting a return call when you have to leave a message.
Think about the average tele-marketer, Facebook spammer or email marketing solicitation.
Think about the spam that you get:
- Did you express an interest in their services?
- Are you interested in what they have to say?
- How did they get your contact information?
- Are they interested in what you have to say?
- Are they calling to serve you or serve themselves?
Do they have a legitimate reason to call you?
A legitimate business reason is the only reason to reach out to leads. If you cannot legitimately justify a business call then you will not get the results you are looking for!
- Did they ask you to call?
- Did they express an interest at a fair or expo?
- Are you conducting REAL customer-centric customer service contacts?
You will get more return calls when you have a legitimate business reason for calling a customer.
Don’t be a direct sales spammer!! Make sure that you have a legitimate business reason to reach out!