Create A Time Spending Plan
Our show last night on home office organization was awesome!
Time Spending Plan
Though similar to a schedule, a time spending plan is more fun.
We all like to buy, so this is a way that you buy down your 168 hours each week.
Take a look at your desired outcomes for the week and determine what activities must take place to achieve them. Be sure to include your personal activities as well as all the profit-producing tasks for your business.
Then decide how many hours it will take to conduct those tasks and slot the hours into your time spending plan!
Make sure your time is productive!
Listen to the full broadcast of Lyndsey’s time spending plan daily thorough 4/21/15 on the home business radio show page or on the wsRadio app at the following schedule:
- Wed: 5 PM PST | 6 PM MST | 7 PM CST | 8 PM EST
- Thurs: 5 AM PST | 6 AM MST | 7 AM CST | 8 AM EST
- Fri: 3 PM PST | 4 PM MST | 5 PM CST | 6 PM EST
- Sat: 5 PM PST | 6 PM MST | 7 PM CST | 8 PM EST
- Sun: 3 AM PST | 4 AM MST | 5 AM CST | 6 AM EST
- Mon: 7 AM PST | 8 AM MST | 9 AM CST | 10 AM EST
- Tues: Noon PST | 1 PM MST | 2 PM CST | 3 PM EST