Party Plan Hostess Pack Checklist
The Cash Flow Show party plan sales training program that this site is named after talks all about how to put together your party plan hostess packs.
Since I have received several requests this week for a list of what I recommend, I have created this short checklist.
Keep Party Plan Hostess Pack Simple!
Don’t make your hostess pack too overwhelming for the host!
Whether you put it in a plain envelope or create some kind of fancy bag make sure that the contents are easy for you to explain during hostess coaching and appealing to the hostess so that she actually reads the material.
If you put too much information into your party plan hostess packet, the hostess won’t read it.
These guidelines may be changed based on your product line, company and way of doing business.
- 40 Pre-Printed Invitations: Some people mail the invitations out for the host, but at the very least you should print the info on them so that they do not need to write them out!
- Think Of 40 People Flier: Most likely your company provides one, but if not you can print a top 40 list here.
- Have $1000 Show Flier: This is basically a hostess letter with an overview of how to have a $1000 show. It is included in the party plan sales training program we offer on this site.
- Hostess Benefits Flier: Your company will have this well-organized for you and hopefully it includes a wish list as well for your hostess.
- Host Monthly Specials
- Guest Monthly Specials
- 3 Catalogs w/ Order Forms: Don’t be stingy with the catalogs. Give them a minimum of 3 catalogs (ask them how many they want) and each one should have a minimum of 3 order forms!
- Opportunity Information: Use something your company offers but don’t overdo it!
When you make your first hostess coaching call, ask them to get the party plan hostess pack and go over it with them one flier at a time.
The Cash Flow Show party plan sales training is a program that will maximize your income at every home party!