Tips From The Top: Grace Keohohou
Grace Keohohou is co-founder of the Direct Selling Women’s Alliance. She is a caring, sharing and gracious person who is always giving back.
I love working with Grace! She is one of my favorite people to present with both online and live!
Grace has a vision and determination that is dedicated to the professionalism and advancement of the direct selling industry.
Grace Keohohou on Establishing Rapport
Establishing rapport with your leads, clients, team members and everyone you meet in life will do more for growing your business then all the other tips, tricks and systems combined!
Establish rapport with your future consultants, team members and business leads using the STAIR Steps method:
- Service: Tell me about you. Serve enough people to help them get what they want and you will get what you want.
- Trust: Under-promise and over-deliver. All relationships are based on trust.
- Authenticity: Be yourself. Be real. When you are you, it gives others permission to be them.
- Integrity: Live and act with utmost integrity.
- Respect: Be respectful of the goals of others, even if they do not match your goals. All relationships are founded on respecting others’ choices.
As a new educator, I was often bashful on stage and when talking to clients.
I thought that I was not providing enough value.
After being told time and again that as long as I focus on service and develop trust by being authentic and maintaining my integrity that I will become a respected speaker.
I realize now that education and giving of ourselves is a gift that we all have to offer.
I recommend that you keep the STAIR Steps method in the back of your mind.
I did and I know it will work for you too!
Direct Selling Women’s Alliance