Kick Off January Business With A Bang!Posted by Deb Bixler
Having a great January is all about attitude!! You can have a solid business in January when you decide to do so and plan to do it!
Dana & Neil Phillips, Team Connections
Listen to the first set of the Radio Show with Team Connections, First Friday founders and certified coaches, Dana and Neil Phillips.
Both Neil and Dana have been trained as Franklin Covey Personal Coaches, are certified DiSC trainers, and hold credentials from the International Coach Federation.
Visit the CashFlowShow host page to check the replay schedule and listen to the full version of the show.
|Listen to the first set here or click the replay link on the right to find the schedule for the full show:
3 Ideas For A Great January Party Schedule
Dana and Neil shared 3 “how-to” tips that will give you an awesome end to 2012 and the ability to kick off 2013 with a BANG!
- Schedule January First: Mark your dates on the calendar. When is your January phone time, opportunity meetings, follow up, personal selling or show dates, etc. Create your January schedule before December so you have a plan.
- Compress December Into 2 Weeks: Keep your end of the year sales what they should be every month by doing as much business in the first 2 weeks of December as you usually do in an entire month.
- Practice Project Management Over The Holidays: You will enjoy the holidays more when you can manage your events both business and personal.
How To Manage Your Business Events Over Holidays
Dana and Neil gave us a 10-step process so that you can enjoy a guilt-free holiday season by managing your business and personal events.
- Make a HUGE list of all of the pressing things that happen in December
- Congratulate yourself for creating the list
- Put deadlines on those pressing events
- Prioritize the list and pick 6 that need to be done the next day
- Re-look at the to-do list
- Recognize that it is tooooooo much work for you to do alone and you need help
- Delegate what can be delegated and “table” (be willing to not do) what is not that important
- Prioritize again keeping in mind what will give you long term results
- Don’t put off important tasks, even if they are not urgent (sponsoring, hostess coaching January)
- Enjoy each activity. It is the journey that counts.
Listen To Home Business Radio
Listen to the full show 7 days a week on the CashFlowShow – Direct Sales Radio host page. You can finish your year strong and set yourself up for your best 2013 when you decide to do so!