Make Recruiting Gift Bags
Marketing your business opportunity at a direct sales home party is really just creating desire.
When you create desire for your business using recruiting gift bags people will be asking you if they can have more information.
Isn’t that what we all want?
One approach to soft sell your business opportunity at your parties is to use the opportunity gift bag approach.
Share Recruiting Gift Bags
Put together your direct sales recruiting gift bag and use it at your home shows to sell your business opportunity.
When you prominently display your bags on the table it will be a reminder for you and a source of curiosity for your guests.
How To Make Recruiting Packets
Your gift bag is really just well-packaged opportunity information. You can put anything in your recruiting packet that you want and it will vary based on your company’s product and recruiting materials.
This is a good starter list for the average direct sales consultant:
- Clear bag
- Tinsel or frilly shredded paper
- Bright-colored card that lists “What’s In The Kit”
- Copy of your commission check
- Opportunity brochure
- Opportunity CD or DVD
- Gift: small under $1.00 item, preferably costing only pennies.
- Decorative sticker or label with a message to hold it shut
- Payday candy bar
Using The Opportunity Bag
Now that you have your direct sales opportunity gift bags prepared, use them at your home party to market your direct sales opportunity.
Think big! Bring at least three to each show.
Position them in a prominent location to develop curiosity. This will also be a visual reminder for you to sprinkle recruiting one-liners throughout your show.
You will create desire for your opportunity by sprinkling the benefits of your direct sales business throughout your show in a conversational manner.
The more you share the more recruit leads you get at every party!
Opportunity Gift Bag Tips
- Plan the points within the show where you want to sprinkle your different recruiting messages.
- Reference the bag throughout the party: I have a copy of my first commission check in the gift bag…
- Use your direct sales opportunity gift bag as the prize during the end of the show drawing. It is a great time to be more direct in your marketing approach.
- Watch for opportunity red flags and be proactive!!
- Carry one with you at all times and use the recruiting gift bags as a handout when meeting new people.
The recruiting gift bag will make you more proactive about sharing and is always well received!