Get Recruit Leads At Your Party!
An email this morning asked: Why don’t I get recruit leads at my parties?
There are a few consistent challenges that party plan consultants may experience at the party.
- Low Show Attendance – Read the previous post that included a checklist for troubleshooting low show attendance.
- Low Guest Or Show Sales – Read the previous post to troubleshoot low sales at parties.
- Not Getting Bookings From Parties – Read this post on how to schedule more parties at every direct selling party.
- Low Recruit Leads From Your Parties
If you do not get recruit leads at your home party, chances are you are not sharing enough information about the benefits of joining your company.
When you share the top 20 reasons why your business is the best thing since sliced bread during the presentation you WILL get recruit leads.
It is really that simple…
When you sprinkle 20 times in a conversational manner at your party the benefits of joining your company, you will create desire and attract people to your opportunity.
(This is part of the Direct Sales Recruiting University.)
Get Recruit Leads At Party
A recent client of mine could not think of 20 reasons why someone should join her organization.
If that is the case for you, then it is understandable why you are not getting recruit leads at your party.
You definitely should be able to think of a minimum of 20, but really I am certain you can come up with more!
Benefits Of Joining A Direct Sales Company
When you take the benefits and turn them into a 10-second ‘story’ to sprinkle during your presentation you will begin to hear people ask questions that give you permission to offer them your opportunity!
Here are some benefits that consultants have shared with me. Please add yours to the comment section below this article.
- Awesome Company Support: Talk to real people of importance in the company.
- Free Trips: All-expense-paid trip to Disney.
- More Family Time: My husband does not have to work 2 jobs.
- Group Interaction: The groups we have are great for sharing things about our product, different ideas and to see great minds in motion.
- Possibilities: They are endless!!!
- Fun & Healthy: What could be better than to be able to provide healthy choices to people and have tons of fun when doing it!!
- FREEDOM: Freedom to write my own schedule.
- Products: Love the products and LOVE getting them FREE!
- Flexibility: I can change my schedule whenever I want.
- Social Outlet: I love being out and talking to people and this allows me that chance.
- Friends: This Company has allowed me to make numerous friends from all over.
- Contests: I have a bit of a competitive edge and having incentives keeps that edge alive.
- Time With Family: My husband is a 30+ year coal miner and they have set vacation days; this gives me the opportunity to take that time with him.
- Time Away From The Kids: As a WAHM I sometimes need time for myself and this is great.
- Less Stress: Get to sleep as late as I want every day!
- Mobile Access – Work Anywhere: I love that even when I am away on vacation, visiting family, thanks to the internet I am always available to help my team and customers.
- Advancement Opportunity: The chance for advancement and growth is in your hands; your hard work and efforts do pay off.
- Ground Floor: To be able to watch and grow with a ground floor business to be able to watch the changes and adjustments, to look back and say remember when?…AWESOME!!!
- Team Effort: The ability to look to another Team member for help and support.
- Solid Company: I am comfortable that they will be here in another 10 years and my time is invested wisely.
- Excitement: Waiting for the next item, next special, next BIG MOVE, to build excitement from wanting to see what is next.
- Dreams: To know and see that dreams actually do come true.
- Be Your Own Boss: When you work for someone else they tell you when, what, where and why to do something. Being your own boss lets you determine those.
- Business is Everywhere: We work our business right alongside of our everyday activities.
- Tax Breaks: Pay less taxes and save that money for kids’ college.
- Low Start Up: You can take control of your life for less than $125.
- Unparalleled Customer Service: I am proud to be a part of a company that puts the customer first.
- Management Level Training: Not only from the company but as a certified trainer I provide my team with personal attention!
So, you see, there are certainly more than 20 and I am sure you can add to the list!
After you have your list, create your short ‘stories’ and start adding them to your presentation in a conversational manner.
It will be only a matter of time before you will start to get the questions that indicate interest and give you permission to market the opportunity on a 1:1 basis.
Add a reason that someone should join YOUR company below in the comment section!