Teach Recruiting The Same As Sales!
Selling your business opportunity is most successful when approached the same way as selling any of your products, opportunities or services.
If a distributor can create desire for the products then they can also create desire for the income opportunity
Teach recruiting using the same techniques that you use to teach sales and booking skills.
We had two guests on last night’s radio show.
Listen to the first set here as Deb shares the concept of teaching recruiting from day one, then click through and visit the radio show page to enjoy the full show.
Sell Your Business Opportunity
Rather than teaching recruiting separately, the Direct Sales Recruiting University teaches you how to train your new consultants in recruiting from day one.
Teach Direct Sales Recruiting = Same As Selling
Teach your consultants to recruit using the same techniques that you use to teach them how to sell your products.
The opportunity to start a business with your company is really the product that you have to offer with the greatest value.
The home party selling technique of creating desire for your products, services AND your business opportunity can all be accomplished using the same techniques.
Teach Recruiting With Opportunity Attitude
To become an expert at sharing the business opportunity, direct sales consultants must have 5 basic traits, skills or characteristics.
The Direct Sales Recruiting University webinar series gives team leaders the knowledge that they need to teach recruiting skills to their team and create a caring and sharing organization.
The Opportunity Attitude is a team of consultants who have the following:
- A Belief in the opportunity: Many consultants believe that it is a great opportunity for themselves but do not believe it enough to see the value for others.
- A Consistent show schedule: Direct sales consultants who have ample business for themselves will be exposed to many people who may want the opportunity and with a solid show schedule, they will not worry about competition.
- Fun at shows: If the consultant is not having fun, it is almost impossible to become a good recruiter.
- Focus on others: Keeping the focus on other people’s needs is key to being good at sales. Selling your most valuable product, the opportunity to create income, is no different than selling the products in your catalog.
- A Desire to learn how to sign up consultants: Learning how to be good at starting new consultants is a learning process. A desire to learn is essential for business growth.
Team Leaders’ Opportunity Attitude
Team leaders who have the attitude that recruiting and sharing the opportunity is the same as selling products will grow a team of recruiters!
Stop considering recruiting and teaching it as separate entities.
Treat the opportunity to create income as the product that will bring the most value to the lives of your customers.
When that is the attitude of the leader, it will also become the attitude of the consultants and your sales organization will become a caring and sharing team.