Share 23 Benefits For Direct Selling Parties
The easiest place to find home party bookings should be at the show itself.
Are you scheduling 2 or more direct selling parties at each show?
One to replace the one you are doing and one to grow your business?
Get Bookings At Direct Selling Parties!
It seems as though direct selling party plan consultants never have enough bookings.
It is important for consultants to study their presentation techniques in order to become an expert party plan sales consultant.
Are you having trouble scheduling shows and getting bookings at your show?
If so, then think about these three questions:
- Are you having fun?
- Are the guests having fun?
- Are you focused on the needs of your guests?
If you can answer yes to all 3 of the above questions, then there is only one other area to look at….
When you sprinkle the many benefits of having a party in a conversational manner then you WILL schedule shows at your shows.
How To Get More Bookings At Every Show
You should be mentioning the benefits of holding direct selling parties at least 20 times at your show!
You may want to read another article that discusses more about focusing on the benefits as opposed to features when talking about your hosting a party.
Here are a few ways to create desire for hosting a show. When you sprinkle all of these at your show in a conversational manner you will get more bookings at your home party:
- BRIEFLY explain the host benefit package at the beginning of your show to plant the seed: “When you host a show of your own, you receive free products, half-priced items and really big discounts!”
- Talk about the host half-priced items or combinations during the presentation linked to a product or collection. Example: “Hosts have the opportunity to buy all 3 XYZs for only $29!”
- Mention different types of parties: catalog shows, 1:1 demos, etc.
- Talk about the host special items by linking it to a product. Example: “Tonight Sally Hostess can buy the xxxx 60% off! When you host a show in March, you can purchase the entire xxxx set for only $40.00 – that is a $100.00 value!”
- Talk about COLLECTIONS to create desire for your business opp or booking opp. Mention that they can get the sets of xxxxxxxx for half price or for FREE when they host a show in their own home.
- Talk about Wedding Showers and/or the Wedding Registry.
- Talk about fund-raisers using a specific example of one that changed lives.
- Talk about theme shows and what fun they are. Give some examples: “Last week we had so much fun at the Margarita party we did at the community center! You have never had so much fun till you had 27 Moms without their kids in one room!”
- Mention your online ordering and web address.
- Toward the end of the show point out the host benefit flier with a focus on the top tier benefits: “You may notice at the $1000 show hostesses get $215 FREE – I have 2-3 $1000 shows every month and would love to do one with you!”
- Point out how much fun we are having. When everyone laughs at something, lean forward and say: “Isn’t this fun!”
- Create desire for expensive products. Talk about the most expensive ones at the beginning, middle and end of the show.
- Ask for testimonials from the audience on the higher priced items to create desire. Develop the testimonial, by asking more questions: “What do you use if for?”
- Ask past hosts to tell the group what they got in their benefit package when they hosted a show.
- Mention that past hosts get a 10% discount for a year or a discount at the next show or whatever it is that they get as a past host.
- Treat your host really well. Compliment her in front of the guests. Say thank you to her at the beginning and end of every show.
- Practice good personal hygiene. Visibly and deliberately wash your hands before the presentation, and again during the show if you touch something inappropriate. (face, floor, dog, hair, etc.) NOTE: This is not just for foodies! Many consultants do not realize how often they touch their faces or hair! This affects bookings!
- Talk about the higher priced items which you do not have and link them to the benefits of hosting a show: “On page 27 you will see the XYZ – this is an awesome benefit of hosting a show…. my last host got 3!”
- Thank all the guests for coming. Smile a lot!
- Have FUN. Do not take yourself too seriously.
- Do a prize drawing AT THE END OF THE SHOW. Tell them to fill it out completely. Tell them to check maybe or yes for more information about hosting a show.
- Check the prize drawing slips before adding up the orders.
- Ask everyone who said yes or maybe when they would like to host their show.
Link Benefits To Products At Direct Selling Parties
Take the 23 items listed above and start adding them into your presentation. Over the next few shows pick one or two to focus on and add to your presentation.
The Create A Cash Flow Show party plan sales training program is a series of systems that will allow you to have a consistent cash flow from your home party business!
Make a plan, script it out and incorporate it into your show at a specific point.
Take your scripted line and actually link it to a specific product or moment in your show.
When you take these points one at a time and make a plan to sprinkle them in a conversational manner, then practice until it becomes a routine, you will start to schedule more parties at every party.
Becoming an expert at scheduling direct selling parties takes planning, skill and commitment to growth.
Take the time to plan how you will create desire and it will bring you more bookings and pay off in your commission check in the future!