Annual Calendar Planning – Write Your Annual Plan NOW!
Annual event and calendar planning is unique to the individual, the team and to every company.
When you have a direct sales and marketing events calendar for the entire year prepared in advance it creates a focused proactive business rather than one that is always playing catch up.
Listen to the full broadcast of the recent Cash Flow Show – Home Business Radio broadcast on calendar planning, available through February 13th.
Take the time to write a schedule of events for the coming year.
Your schedule, business and promotions will run more smoothly and more effectively when you have a plan.
Annual Calendar Planning
While this task may seem tedious, the result is a lot less stress throughout the coming year!
Get The Annual Planning Podcast & Worksheet
- Annual Planning Worksheet
- The Podcast Recording Above
- Taking the time to schedule out all the important personal dates, company dates, sales team events, monthly themes and other dates of importance will allow you to see the big picture in advance.
- Include in your planning calendar problems that you would like to solve from the past year such as:
- A low sales volume in June
- No team sales from Dec. 19th – Jan. 7th
- Poor meeting attendance
- Or any other problems that you would like to focus on
- Then plan out your monthly themes for both team meetings and your home parties
Now look at the big picture and set your planning deadlines and dates.
Using the themes, dates and important information you documented above, meeting topics and ideas should come easily.
Whether you actually plan the meeting topics in advance now or just plan what days you plan to plan those events – life will be easier.
Add to your calendar:
- When do you want to mail the newsletter?
- When do you need to write it each month?
- Set your meeting planning day the week ahead of the monthly meeting.
- When do you plan to start marketing each month’s themes?
- For the team?
- For the home party?
- When do you need to start promoting the conferences?
- Schedule the topic at the November meeting to focus on boosting post-Christmas sales!
The events for every team are different – make a plan to have a smooth and prosperous year!