Bill Clinton On Network Marketing Video
President Bill Clinton, like many other celebrities, endorses network marketing and supports the direct selling industry.
Clinton cited how the American economy is strengthened by hard-working Americans in direct sales. Their financial success is an important part of a global movement.
Bill Clinton On Network Marketing
This awesome endorsement by President Clinton should be used as a recruiting tool in all direct sales companies.
Share it with potential consultants who may be unsure whether home-based businesses are a viable resource.
Celebrities Endorse Network Marketing
There are many other big-name celebrities who are embracing the direct sales industry and network marketing industry.
- Warren Buffet owns The Pampered Chef.
- Donald Trump has openly endorsed network marketing.
- Danny Glover, who performed with Mel Gibson in the movie Lethal Weapon, is actively building a network marketing business.
- Robert T. Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad said: One reason I have such strong respect for network marketing is that it is a genuine equal opportunity business.
- Paul Zane Pilzer, an internationally recognized economist, often talks about direct sales as the path to financial freedom.
- Bedroom Kandi was founded by reality star Kandi Burress.
What celebrity endorses your company, either by being a part of it or by using your products?
Please share in the comments below!